Understanding how prospects are engaging with your emails is important to any proactive salesperson. An activity feed that lists the actions prospects take with your emails is not entirely new in sales workflow solutions. The problems are with easily understanding the activity and easily accessing the information when you need it. So we built our live activity feed in the PersistIQ way - keeping it simple and effective.
We’re excited to introduce you to the new PersistIQ live activity feed!
So what is this activity feed?
It's a live feed that shows activities such as email opens and link clicks from people you communicate with. The activities are listed in a clean timeline format that is easy to understand.
The feed is accessible in PersistIQ, Gmail, Salesforce, and nearly every website you visit.
Let's say you are prospecting on Linkedin, reviewing a contact in Salesforce, creating a new campaign in PersistIQ, or responding to an email in Gmail, the live activity feed is right there with you.
Get insight into how prospects are engaging and quickly take action.
The activity feed is loaded with functionality!
We put great care into designing this feed with features that would make a big impact in how you work every day and simply put - make you more effective as a proactive salesperson.
1. Tracks email opens and link clicks
2. Opens in PersistIQ as a side bar
3. A badge number shows the number of activities you haven't viewed yet
4. Groups activities that occur in quick succession to make viewing and understanding the data easier.
See all grouped activites by clicking on "view more"
5. Click on the campaign name to view the specific campaign the email was sent from
6. Click on the prospect's name to view the details for that person and their activity history
7. Access the activity feed on any web page
Use the Live Activity Feed today!
The activity feed is available in all PersistIQ packages. Log in to your PersistIQ account to start using this great new feature today. Add the PersistIQ chrome extension to your browser to access the activity feed anywhere you go on the web.