Sales is no longer a numbers game. This is especially true in B2B sales where deals are larger and sales cycles are longer. The best sales reps don’t take a spray-and-pray approach. Instead, they take a more methodical approach. They take time to understand the psychology of their buyers. But you don’t have to go through years of schooling or have a degree in order to get into the psyche of your buyers. In fact, some of the best sales trainers can teach the underlying principals to you quickly.
That’s why I’ve asked Richard Harris, founder of The Harris Consulting Group and one of the sharpest Sales experts I know, to come and teach us his secrets.
During this webinar, you’ll discover:
- The 3 Ego States that all reps face in sales every day
- How each Ego State makes decisions, and how you can persuade them
- What is Transactional Analysis and how you can use it to close more deals
- How our experiences shape how we make decisions
- When is the right time for personalization instead of automation in sales
- How to turn 2 reps into 10 with more effective sales communication
- And more!
You can learn more about the work that Richard does here, or you can reach him directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay tuned for more of the latest in outbound sales best practices and methods.
This post was brought to you by PersistIQ. Our software empowers salespeople to easily convert prospects into a qualified pipeline and create personalized outbound campaigns at scale. See how PersistIQ can help you make your own sales efforts more effective today.